First of all, thanks to everyone who participated in 2019 for my 100 Days of DevOps journey.
The good news is starting from July 1, 2021, I am restarting the program again, with a new name, 101DaysofDevOps, and this time, it will be bigger and better :-). However, the fundamental idea will be the same, spend at least one hour every day for the next 101 days in Sharing DevOps knowledge. This time the main focus is automation, and rather than writing long doc focus(but enough theoretical knowledge to get you started), it will be more on Videos.
Topics Include(Please let me know if you want to add any other topics)
- Performance Tuning
Link to join the program:
YouTube Channel link(Please subscribe to my youtube channel to get the regular update)
I am looking forward to you guys joining the amazing journey.
- Twitter: @100daysofdevops OR @lakhera2015
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/795382630808645/
- Medium: https://medium.com/@devopslearning
- GitHub: https://github.com/100daysofdevops/100daysofdevops
- Slack: https://join.slack.com/t/100daysofdevops/shared_invite/enQtNzg1MjUzMzQzMzgxLWM4Yjk0ZWJiMjY4ZWE3ODBjZjgyYTllZmUxNzFkNTgxZjQ4NDlmZjkzODAwNDczOTYwOTM2MzlhZDNkM2FkMDA
- Lectures 33
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 15 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1600
- Assessments Yes